Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh my God this is oh my net !


Hey!

Welcome to you, visitor!
This is my very first Blog, needless to say that I'm proud of it!
I hope you'll have a nice stay on these pages.

So, where should I start?
I guess a brief presentation is required:

My name is Magali, I'm 21 and I live in Paris. I study Media and Communication at the CELSA, a quite prestigious school...
I am interested in a lot of things. If I had to class my interests, it would go as such:

Cinema,
Theatre,
Television,
Internet,
Music.

(oh, and shopping, but I guess that it's not relevant here).

Hmm, what else is there to say about myself?
I love to make lousy jokes (and I'm usually the only one who laughs at them), I just discovered the joys of Karaoke, I have lived in Austria and in California, I have participated in 7 musicals...

And, most of all, I am on the way of becoming a Geek!

That's all folks,
Have fun on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, having a blog won't make you a geek ;)

    but good luck :)

    ReplyDelete